The Franklin-Simpson Educational Excellence Foundation gives back to the community in the form of grants and donations to teachers, schools, local education agencies and scholarships for deserving graduates. Since 2004, FSEEF has funded over $600,000 in total contributions. FSEEF maintains a strong working relationship with other organizations in the community such as the Board of Education, Chamber of Commerce, and the Boys and Girls Clubs by strategically planning to be fiscally responsible and eliminate duplication of funding and resources.
Here are some FSEEF contributions made to the Franklin-Simpson community:
• $50,754 for scholarships
• $30,000 for indoor athletic training facility.
• $23,000 for Lincoln Elementary playground.
• $20,000 for FSMS Accelerated Math program.
• $25,000 for FSHS.
• $18,000 for FSHS Band instruments.
• $16,856 for The Imagination Library
• $10,430 for the Teacher of the Month (now Excellent Educator)
• $10,000 for SES Smart Board Technology.
• $5,430 for Junior Achievement